Mitoushi Sushi – Delicious Recipes
– 3 cup Dashi
– 1/2 cup Miso
– 1/4 pkt Mochi-flour
– 2 stalk green onions
– 1 lb White fleshed fish
– 1/4 tsp Gourmet powder
– Add enough Mochi-flour to make a stiff dough for dango, roll into small marble sized balls and make a slight impression on each side, by pinching.
– Drop balls into boiling dashi.
– Cut fish into small pieces. Grind Miso in surabachi.
– When dango (dumplings) rise to the top, add the fish and the miso.
– Add the gourmet powder and garnish with chopped green onions.